infinias Intelli-M Access Server300 S-SVR300-R3
This high-performance server is ideal for higher door counts, and can comfortably support systems of up to 300 doors.
- Dual 1Gb/s NIC cards - one for corporate network,one for security network/VLAN – to easily use the Server300 as a router to isolate the eIDC32 door controllers from the rest of your network
- Pre-installed special utilities, designed to support automatic backup and database management capabilities
- Pre-installed and pre-configured Intelli-M Access Software
- Benchmarked up to 300 doors (Capacity may vary based upon the complexity of your installation requirements)
- Pre-loaded with Windows 7 embedded OS
- Intel i5 processor
- 4GB RAM
- Four USB 3.0 ports
- Rack-mountable (rack rails sold separately)
For your convenience, infinias offers a complete line of purpose-built servers to support any access control application. All servers come with Microsoft Windows and Intelli-M Access Software pre-installed and preconfigured. All servers come with an Intelli-M Access Essentials unlimited door license. They’re ready to go – straight out of the box!
The robust server is bench marked to support up to 300 doors* and comes pre-loaded with infinias Intelli-M Access 4.0 access management software with unlimited door license, along with Windows 7 embedded OS.
The pre-configured server features an Intel i5 processor along with 4GB of RAM, and is ready-to-go from the moment you open the box.
The 300-door server features automatic discovery for infinias door controllers, so when you log into the Intelli-M Access management software, the door controllers will have already have been discovered on the network and are ready for you to configure.
The Server 300 features dual 1GB NIC cards—one for corporate network, one for security network/VLAN—so you can use the Server300 as a router to isolate the elDC32 door controllers from the rest of your network.
To ensure that your critical data is never lost, the S-SVR300 automatically backs up your data onto a flash-based solid-state drive, so that if the hard drive fails, your data is available on a separate, resilient storage device. The internal flash memory drive is pre-configured to back up data five times per week and keep 10 of the most recent copies available.
The server comes with a 3-year warranty, 30-day money-back guarantee and free US-based technical support.
- (1) infinias Intelli-M Access 300-door server
- (1) Pre-loaded with infinias Intelli-M Access 4.0 software with unlimited door license
- (1) Power supply
- (1) Recover media flash drive
- (1) Quick start guide
- (1) Installation guide
Note: The S-SVR300 server is rack-mountable. Rack rails are sold separately.
*Door capacity may vary based upon the complexity of your installation requirements.
Contact Our Security Experts Today!
Call now at 855-338-8078 to discuss your project. We will provide a FREE security needs analysis -
and will work with you to meet your security needs, and budget.
FREE Needs Analysis!
Fill out the form below and receive a free, no obligation quote from a security expert in Haltom City, TX.